A Pre-Eminent Law Firm in Northern Virginia
At Hale Ball we take great professional pride in our long history of providing ethical and effective legal services in Northern Virginia and throughout the Commonwealth.
Our Fairfax law firm's practice groups are small enough to offer each client individualized attention, yet our overall size gives our clients confidence that we have the resources to get the job done.
Our Virginia attorneys provide legal services to businesses and individuals, in the areas of:
Cost-Effective Legal Services That Respect the Bottom Line and the Pocketbook
Businesses and individuals may need different kinds of legal services, but they have one thing in common: concern about the cost of getting quality legal help.
In all our practice areas, we have developed our fee structure in a way that respects our clients' financial priorities. From the very beginning of your relationship with Hale Ball you will always know what your legal options are and the cost of pursuing each different possibility.
Recognized by Our Peers for Legal Excellence
Our Fairfax law firm, as well as individual attorneys at the firm, have received various accolades and ratings from our peers in the legal community. five members if Hale Ball * are AV Rated under the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating System. including John C. Hale, Jean Galloway Ball, Kimberly Ann Murphy, Robert Baumgartner, and Loretta Morris Williams. Many of our lawyers have been included in the Super Lawyers list including:
- John C. Hale, Estate Planning and Probate, 2006-2017
- Jean Galloway Ball, Elder Law 2007-2017; Top 50 Women Virginia Super Lawyers 2013-2017
- Kimberly Ann Murphy, Estate & Trust Litigation, Business Litigation, Super Lawyer 2014-2017 Rising Start 2007-2008, 2011-2014
- Dana J. Carlson, Family Law 2012-2017
- Ryan M. Mattson, Family Law, Rising Star 2007-2008
- Loretta Morris Williams, Wlder Law, Super Lawyers 2013-2017, Rising Star 2010-2011
Our Other Web Sites: We maintain two additional Web sites that provide more in-depth information about specific areas of our law firm's Business and Family Law practice. For specific information about our family law practice, please visit the Nova Family Law Group. For specific information about our business law practice, please visit www.lawvirginia.com Elder Law and Special Needs Planning at www.uselderlaw.com..
Contact Hale Ball in Fairfax, VA
If you have legal questions, we have answers. If you seek aggressive protection of your legal rights, we have successful trial lawyers to stand at your side.
To learn more about the services we offer, call 703-962-1164 or contact us online.
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.